From ILT to Digital Learning & More
Instructional Design for Effective Learning
Everyone learns differently, which is why instructional design needs to take into consideration these differences. At Emerge ID, we have plenty of experience with developing product offerings and training programs that teach effectively. Led by instructional designer Chris Packert, Emerge ID incorporates the latest best practices to help organizations like yours develop compelling, engaging corporate training programs, with minimal effort required on your part.
Our instructional design services can help you:
- Develop a systematic approach to training for your entire organization.
- Design a training process that leads to memorable learning experiences.
- Determine which approaches work best for learners in your business.
- Create a training and learning program that’s customized for you.
- Incorporate the ideal combination of learning modalities.
Many Learning Options to Choose From
Today’s learners can benefit from a wide range of teaching tools and learning style approaches. You have more tools on hand than you might realize. Possibilities include:
- Instructor led training (ILT), either in-person or virtual
- Online & digital learning
- On-the-job, hands-on training
- Self-paced lessons
- Action planners
- Targeted activities
- Support tools
- And much more …
You don’t need to stick with outdated modalities that serve no one. Turn to Emerge ID for fresh new ideas on how to train your people for better learning experiences and improved retention of the material you present.
Contact Us Today for Instructional Design Help
Ready to find out what you’re missing? If your training program needs a major overhaul or you’re creating one from scratch, reach out to Emerge ID. We will work directly with you on your instructional design efforts to incorporate ILT, online modules, microlearning or anything else that will best serve your organization. To get started, call us at (970) 306-8976 or complete our online contact form today.